Husdon are seeking a paralegal to join their clients' Corporate team to assist in the preparation, amending and reviewing of contracts and other legal documents, analysing and summarising documents and preparing memos, legal research and discovery.
The candidate will be reporting to the in-house Senior Legal Counsel, gaining exposure to interesting and high quality work in a supportive in-house environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- highly developed attention to detail skills
- strong work ethic and proactive approach
- an enthusiastic and dedicated approach
- strong organisational skills
- solid knowledge of corporate transactional processes and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be a penultimate or final year law student available for an immediate start
To submit apply, please send your cover letter, CV and academic transcript to Tracy Reimers (quoting Ref ‘6B/17378') on email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Tracey for a confidential discussion on (08) 9323 0234.