MinterEllison is a top-tier law firm with 15 offices around the world and over 900 lawyers and 800 administrative and support staff.
They are currently accepting application for their 2018 Graduate Development Program. They ensure the practical legal experience and the broader professional training that you receive in this critical time is second to none, this includes:
- the opportunity to work across a range of practice areas
- tailored College of Law program customised for MinterEllison graduates
- significant professional development opportunities, both internally and externally facilitated.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an innovative team player passionate about commercial law.
- aspire to work with inspirational market leaders as part of a collaborative team.
- enjoy the challenge of complex legal problems and are committed to delivering innovative solutions.
- have their law degree completed by the end of 2017.
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit: http://careers.minterellison.com/cw/en/job/965766/minterellison-graduate-program-2018-perth. Applications close 5pm Sunday, 3 September.