Anyone interested in applying to the graduate or internship program, should visit www.pwc.com.au/student-careers.
PwC is also planning to host a number of events for UWA students in the coming weeks which I have outlined below:
1) PwC Insider Evening
- What? This is your chance to meet PwC business representatives, and gain an in depth understanding of the student opportunities available to you, both during and after university study.
- When? Tuesday, March 15 from 6pm - 8pm
- Where? PwC Offices, Level 15, Brookfield Place How do you register?
- How? For more details or to register please email: email@example.com
2) ECOMS "Careers in Commerce" Skills Workshop
- What? An overview of PwC's recruitment process and hear from existing graduates who studied a Commerce degree at UWA How do you register?
- How? Register via the ECOMS Facebook Page
3) Aspire to Lead
- What? Aspire to Lead is a global initiative that generates discussion around leadership and gender equality
- How do you register? For more details or to register visit www.pwc.com.au/events/aspire
If you have any questions, you can contact PwC's recruitment team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org