Justice Hall is currently inviting applications to be the Associate to the Hon. Justice Hall at the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
The length of tenure is 12 months (June 2016 - June 2017).
Prospective applicants should possess the following attributes:
- A law degree, or nearly completed law degree;
- A high level of academic achievement (Honours or equivalent is desirable but not essential);
- Outstanding research and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; and
- Editorial skills are an advantage.
Successful applicants must be available to commence in June 2016.
If you wish to apply, your application should include a covering letter, curriculum vitae and your current academic transcript (or a certified copy). If your application is sent by email, please scan your academic transcript (or a certified copy). You may then be required to bring the original if you are invited to attend an interview.
Please send applications by post or email to:
Mr James O'Hara
Associate to the Hon. Justice Hall
Supreme Court of Western Australia
PERTH WA 6000
Phone: (08) 9421 5382
Successful applicants must be available to commence in June 2016. APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 18 MARCH 2016 at 5.00PM (WST) (late applications will not be considered).