From the 9th to the 16th of July 2013, the University of Western Australia will play host to one of the Asia-Pacific’s largest and most prestigious student-run events: the Australian Law Students Association (ALSA) Conference. Designed around the theme of ‘Bridging Borders, Expanding Horizons’, this extraordinary week-long event brings together law students together in a way like no other, through:
- The National Championships for 6 prestigious legal competition.
- The Australian Legal Education Forums on pertinent issues in the law.
- Careers events and forums
- Equity and cultural events
- Socials! Including an Opening and Closing Gala, a pub crawl, a cocktail evening and a theme night in a secret location!
- The tri-annual ALSA Council.
We are proud to announce that this years key note speaker at the closing gala will be His Honour Chief Justice French of the High Court of Australia. He will also preside over the Grand Final of the Championship Moot held on the 15th of July.
Registrations close 8th of May.
Registration and more information at http://www.alsaconference.