Where can I ask the Faculty questions about my enrolment?
- Any questions you have for the Faculty should be submitted via AskUWA here.
- Alternatively, you can schedule a meeting with the Deputy Dean (Students) Meredith Blake.
How do you enrol in a Masters elective as a JD student?
- To enrol in a Masters unit as a JD student, you will need to:
When do I need approval to study more than 4 units in a semester?
- To study more than 4 units during a semester, you will need to seek approval.
- To do this, complete a special approval form available here, and bring it in to the Law Office.
- You may be required to discuss your enrolment with the Dean of Law, Natalie Skead.
- Approval will be based on your previous marks, which will likely need to be relatively high.
- Special approval is not required if you study 4 units in a semester, and also enrol in an intensive unit.