- If you haven't already, check out our Academic Support page that has advice on applying for special consideration and appeals, details of the assessment policy, a form to submit education issues, details regarding misconduct, and enrolment information.
- Can't find an answer to your question online? Email the Education Vice-President Emma at email@example.com.
UWA STUDENT GUILD
- The Guild Student Assist Officers are professionally trained and available to give free, independent advice on academic, welfare, and financial issues.
- They also offer a Food Pantry, textbook grants, and interest-free loans for struggling students.
- Student Assist is available via 6488 2292 for urgent queries or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDUCATION COUNCIL PRESIDENT
- The Education Council is comprised of representatives from all Faculty Societies, including Blackstone, and the President is the peak educational representative for coursework students at UWA. You can contact them via email to get advice on academic issues you are facing.
- The Education Action Network (EAN) and Education Council have created a number of resources that are available online to assist students.
- This includes the Know Your Rights Guide, and tl;dr Guides to student feedback, broadening units, and the assessment policy.
DEPUTY DEAN OF STUDENTS
- Ms Meredith Blake is the Deputy Head of School (Students) is available to speak to stduents who are really struggling. Contact her via email or on 6488 7011 to make an appointment.
- Check out the online Law School Survival Guide which includes helpful links, dates, and deadlines.
FACULTY OF ARTS, BUSINESS, LAW & EDUCATION
- Student Central is located adjacent to Oak Lawn and includes Admissions, Student Administration, the Global Learning Office and Student Support Services.
- They offer help and advice regarding admission to courses, campus cards, transcripts, enrolments, exchange, study abroad, and careers.
- Student Central is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (excluding University holidays).
- UWA Counselling and Psychological Service provides professional and confidential service free of charge to students. More information on the service and booking appointments is available on their website.