HUDSON IN-HOUSE PARALEGAL
Hudson is currently seeking a Paralegal to join their client’s Corporate team for a minimum of 4 to 6 months.
- Assisting in the preparation
- Amending and reviewing of contracts and other legal documents
- Analysing and summarising documents and preparing memos
- Legal research and discovery.
The candidate will be reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, gaining exposure to interesting and high-quality work in a supportive in-house environment.
The successful candidate will be:
- A penultimate, final year or completed Law student available for an immediate start
- Available a minimum of 3 days per week up to full time
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Highly developed attention to detail skills
- Strong work ethic and proactive approach
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid knowledge of corporate transactional processes and procedures
- Interest or experience in the field of construction law would be an advantage
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and academic transcript to Tina Worgan at email@example.com
To find out more about Hudson, visit: http://au.hudson.com/