ASSOCIATE TO THE HON JUSTICE HALL 2018
Applications are now open for the position of Associate to the Hon. Justice Hall at the Supreme Court of Western Australia for 2018.
The prospective applicants should possess the following attributes:
- a law degree, or nearly completed law degree;
- a high level of academic achievement (Honours or equivalent is desirable but not essential);
- outstanding research and analytical skills;
- excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; and
- editorial skills are an advantage.
The successful applicant must be available to commence in early January 2018.
To apply, please email your cover letter, CV and current academic transcript to Ms Thea Chea at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm Wednesday, 23 August.