ASSOCIATE AT THE FAIR WORK COMMISSION
The Fair Work Commission is the national workplace relations tribunal. It is an independent body with power to carry out a range of functions including: providing a safety net of minimum conditions, facilitating good faith bargaining and dealing with applications in relation to unfair dismissal.
The responsibilities of an Associate will include:
- administration/operation a member's office
- formal preparation and publication to the website of listed matters, documents, orders and decisions
- research in the field of labour law and workplace relations
- clerk of court functions in Commission hearings
- liaise with Commission members and staff, workplace relations practitioners, employers and employees.
This is a non-going position for a period of 12 months, with a possibility of extension. Applications for this position close on Thursday, 10 August. For more information and details on how to apply, please visit: https://www.apsjobs.gov.au/SearchedNoticesView.aspx…